Q. Where do I login?
- Always Login via the “Member Login” menu item.
Q. I am having problems logging in, can you please help me?
- If you have been given your Username and Password, please copy and paste them into the Member Login form fields.
- Remember that member Username and Password are always Case Sensitive – this is very important.
- For other problems, please see other FAQs below.
Q. I have forgotten my password, can you help?
- If you have forgotten your password, you can ask for a new password with the “Forgot Password” link on the “Member Login” form or the Password Reset menu item under Member Login. You will have to enter the email address that you used when you joined. The new password will be emailed to this email address. This email will also show you your current Username.
Q, I have forgotten my Username – can I still Login?
- Please use the email address that you joined with, in place of your Username.
Once Logged In, you can see your Username under “Logged In/Account Status…”
Q. What if I want to select my own password?
- You can change the password from the “Edit Profile” section of the site (after you Login to the site), under the “Logged In” menu item. Once changed, please click the “Submit” button at the bottom.
- If you are creating your own Password, it should be at least 7 characters long, using a combination of letters; lowercase and UPPER case and numbers and also special characters such as ! ” ? $ % ^ &
- When creating a new Password, it will have to be entered twice.
Q. Can I change my Username?
- No, the Username cannot be changed. Even the website administration cannot change this.
Q. I have changed my email address, can I change this on the website?
- You can change your email address from the “Edit Profile” section of the site (after you Login to the site), under the “Logged In” menu item.
Once changed, please click the “Submit” button at the bottom.
Q. What if I make up an email address, will I still get in?
- No, your email address must be your working email address, because you will be sent an email with a link to activate your free account.
Unactivated accounts will be periodically deleted from the system.
Q. How do I know if I have logged in successfully?
- Once Logged In, the menu items will change to include “Logged In” and “Members Only” etc.
Q. I have read and tried everything above and I am still having problems – what do I do now?
- If you are still having problems, please contact us via the Contact Us page.
Q. Is my membership always going to be free?
- Yes, but remember, we have the right to cancel your membership if you don’t do the right thing and abide by the rules. Spamming will not be tolerated.
Q. I don’t seem to be able to see the menu on my mobile phone.
- Please hold you mobile phone horizontally (landscape) for the best results and menu display.
If you hold your phone vertically (portrait) the menu selection may appear as three horizontal lines in the top left corner, with the word “Menu” next to it.
Please touch this for the menu. This is a standard WordPress practice.
When logged in, if you need to use this (vertical) mode, two such menus may appear. Please use the top one.
Thank you to all those who have joined this website – please feel free to let us know of any problems you are having, or even features that you would like to be added.
Eric & Kym